Enter the contest by filling out the form below.
Photo by Linsey Middleton Photography
Why do you need this?
Margaret’s the Couture Cleaners’ Legacy Gown Preservation® allows you to preserve your wedding gown so that it may be worn by future generations. Margaret’s uses only museum quality products, proprietary stain removal techniques and anti-sugar treatments. Their multi-spectrum inspection room allows their team to check for “invisible” stains that must be completely removed to prevent yellowing of any stored gown. Recommended by many high-end retailers and bridal salons, Margaret’s is a proud member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists and a certified vintage restoration dry cleaner.
And there’s more…
Margaret’s also offers pre-wedding services including couture alterations, touch-up cleaning, pressing, site delivery in Southern California, pack for travel, and pre-wedding gown storage.
WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
Enter to win one Legacy Gown Cleaning and Preservation from Margaret’s the Couture Cleaners valued at $1,000.
This contest is open to anyone who is engaged.
This contest is now closed.
- Entries must be received by Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize consists of one Legacy Gown Cleaning and Preservation from Margaret’s the Couture Cleaners valued at $1,000. Limit one certificate per customer. The certificate can be used at any Margaret’s location. The certificate value is good through October 31, 2020.
- To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes form on the contest entry page.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The contest is run by Exquisite Weddings Magazine, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- Exquisite Weddings Magazine shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our advertising partners.
- By entering your email address on the Sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive Exquisite Weddings monthly e-newsletter and promotional emails from our Sweepstakes partner.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner reserve the right to modify or cancel the -Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- Entrants must be California residents at least 21 years of age .
- Employees of San Diego Magazine, LLC, our sweepstakes partner, participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Excludes alcohol. Prize awarded based on availability. Excludes Saturdays and holidays. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner.
- Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.