Your wedding may soon be over, but the fun is just beginning! Make sure your registry reflects that with these travel-worthy picks from tastemaker Cortnie Fausner of The Venue Report, who knows that stocking up on a few well-made pieces can help you create lifelong memories.
1. “The couple that drinks coffee together stays together, so jump-start your married morning ritual with this French press, which makes a rich brew and is easy to pack when you’re ready to hit the road.” Hario olivewood French press, $111, Sur la Table
2. “This easy-to-transport chair folds up to a matchstick profile and comes with a carrying strap for on-the-go fun! Take it to a tailgate party, camp cookout, beach bonfire, or backyard bash.” Ash wood and leather camp stool, $185, Wood & Faulk
3. “Bring California desert vibes into your home with this eye-catching dish by BKB Ceramics, a pottery line from Joshua Tree carried by the owners of local store Gunn and Swain. Perfect for a plant, knickknacks, or a jewelry catchall.” Black and turquoise geometric ceramic pottery dish, $59, Gunn and Swain
4. “Don’t let your romantic travel pics get stuck in the cloud. Print images straight from your phone along the way with this mobile printer. Download the app to edit and personalize your snaps with emojis first!” Polaroid Zip mobile photo printer, $130, Urban Outfitters
5. “Start your journey together with a trip outdoors. This multi-purpose tent, featuring Douglas fir poles, is perfect for camping or backyard parties.” Handmade canvas range tent, $700, Kaufmann Mercantile
6. “Add this Mexican blanket to your registry for a multi-purpose piece that pulls quadruple duty as a home accent, picnic blanket, bohemian beach accessory, and warm campfire wrap.” “Prism” earth tone heavyweight Mexican blanket, $49, Gunn and Swain
7. “Hand-thrown ceramics are totally appropriate for everyday use, but still stunning enough to serve as your heirloom dinnerware. These dishes will stand the test of time.” “Rim Line” stack mug, $30, and dinner plate, $39, Heath Ceramics