Today’s post is dedicated to all the cool brides out there that want to kick back with a glass of bubbly, have ALOT of fun & “wow” their wedding guests! We’ve got a top 10 list for you to rock your wedding day. Plus, this beautiful styled photoshoot by Native Poppy is not to be missed, trust us!! Enjoy.
10 Ways to Be the Coolest Bride on the Block
1. Break the rules – meet for coffee before the vows!
2. Wear what you want, be it a skirt and tee or leather gown and ombré veil or both! How often can you reasonably get away with a costume-change when you’re not Beyoncé.
3. Accessorize playfully – hello dinosaur purse (see below!).
4. Do your own hair and make-up, your lipstick’s gonna get kissed off anyway!
5. Don’t worry about the weather- if it rains, dance in it! Plus, you’ll get magical pics under an umbrella.
6. Skip the cake, feed each other ice cream!
7. Think outside the box for rentals, skip the banquet tables and opt for a vintage car or trailer bar instead.
8. Make your wedding a parade – traipse around to all your favorite spots, have a blast!
9. Set aside 10 minutes for just the two of you – this day is big stuff!
10. Order flowers a la carté from Native Poppy – don’t worry, they gotchu.
The talented team behind this #styledshoot:
Florals: Native Poppy @nativepoppy_shop
Photographer: Michelle Lillywhite @michellelillywhite
Wardrobe: The Dress Theory San Diego @thedresstheorysandiego
Purse: Kate Spade @katespadeny