We’re thrilled to be showing off our Fall/Winter 2016 magazine that hits newsstands today!!! You can officially head to your nearest grocery store, bookstore or newsstand to grab a copy. Trust me when I say you’ll definitely want to get your hands on it…especially after I spill the beans that this cover is our first cover with gold foil! It’s so pretty. Just like everything inside. We have carefully picked the best of the best of San Diego’s wedding decor, fashion, and style. Here are our six favorite things and a sneak peek at the new issue!
1. “The white topaz and diamond ring from Simply Kasia. #hinthint boyfriend!” —Analia Pribyl, Art Director [See our fave jewelry, makeup, and hair trends in our gown fashion feature, this photoshoot is really a must-see!]
2. “The colors and details of Setoo and Viktor’s #ExquisiteRealWedding? OMG!”—Lisa Butterworth, Editor [Believe us, you’ll want to see their full wedding feature at Rancho Bernardo Inn]
3. “This unique herb & kale bouquet by Blooms by Breesa Lee” —Kaylie Rolin, Social Media and Event Coordinator [We have a major crush on herbs! Check out our inspiration pages on lavender, sage & yarrow. They are rad.]
4. “The Watters Priya skirt is to die for (and looks so good Boomeranged on EW’s Insta).”—Jessica Jalowiec, Project Manager [Our fall fashion photoshoot has 8 wedding gowns we are obsessed with, see them all here and the front of this knockout bridal look]
5. “I love the personalized pops from Viva Pops and Whimsíque.”—Jennifer Rea, Director of Marketing & Brand Development [We are all big fans of personalized details! Are you looking for ways to make your day uniquely you? We have hundreds of ideas throughout the magazine with the best local San Diego vendors.]
6. “The hashtagged bouquet by Organic Elements and Samantha Louise Marett is perfection.”— Laurie Nicoud, Creative Director [Before you stop reading, be sure to read our top 10 exquisite trends for 2016, you’ll be inspired!]
Plus, there’s more: To celebrate and show off the new magazine we’re also throwing a party! You’re invited & bring a friend! There will be a fashion show, champagne, mini spa treatments and lots more. Sounds fantastic, right? Mark your calendars for next Thursday, October 12. We’ll be toasting the night away at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Ready to party and want more details? I’m in.