Are you making sure to check your list twice this holiday season? Try this local holiday gift guide for the not-so-easy to shop for people on your list. From handmade jewelry to a year-long flower subscription, we have the perfect holiday gift guide to give you that holiday-spiration.
If you share our disdain for overcrowded malls and holiday traffic, skip the heartache and turn to local artisans for your holiday shopping this year. Don’t buy the same boring gift from a department store as last year. Opt to give back to our community and give a gift that she’ll actually love.
GET THIS LOCAL GIFT GUIDE STYLE:
- Luna Norte: Rainy Day Quartz Necklace
- Blooms by Breesa Lee: 1 Year of Monthly Flower Deliveries (Photo by Brianna Caster Photography)
- Herbivore Botanicals: Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist sold at Pigment
- Chuao Chocolatier: Share the Love Gift Set
- SOLO Eyewear: Camaroon
- Mimi & Lu: Home is Where the Heart Is Bangle
- Pigment: Terrarium
- Often Wander: Coconut and Hibiscus Apothec Candle
- Shel Couture: Hoopla Earrings
- Gunn & Swain: Cleobella Pink Ikat Throw