If you couldn’t tell, we have a little obsession with beauty products. We are surround by beautiful things everyday. Who could blame us?!
I love to experiment with new skincare and beauty products on the regular. While I stick to some of my faves (Jane Iredale) for my everyday look, I am always into branching out, especially when a pretty rose gold package is involved! I recently discovered Charlotte Tilbury, a UK cosmetic line, who is rocking my makeup bag with highly pigmented tones and a package that is to die for! Combine art deco 1920’s with my favorite metallic of the moment and I am sold. Some of my favorites continue to be Jane Iredale’s Active Light eye concealer (goodbye dark circles!) and Jane’s PurePressed Blush (there is 24 carat gold in there, people!).
See my makeup picks below for what I am craving at this moment:
GET MY MAKEUP PICKS HERE:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow: Net-a-Porter
2. Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush: Net-a-Porter
3. Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener for Oily Skin: Nordstrom
4. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm: Bloomingdales
5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick: Net-a-Porter
6. Jane Iredale Active Light Concealer: Nordstrom
7. Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in Cotton Candy: Nordstrom
8. Les 4 Ombres- Blue Rhythm de Chanel Collection: Neiman Marcus