Scared of suffocating on excessive folds of tulle, or smearing your lipstick on your white veil? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Check out these fabulous alternatives to the typical white wedding veil!
1. A flower crown with an elegant twist! Don’t you love the variety of flowers and leaves? Gorgeous.
2. Garden rose galore! This one also has the perfect little veil at the back to give it that traditional element.
3. This thin little number sits perfectly on the hair! It looks more like a flower-tiara than a flower crown. Also, the makeup compliments that pale pink addition to the color palette.
4. The most slender take on the flower crown yet: the dainty, white flowers give it the perfect amount of femininity. Not to mention, they coordinate really well with the gown.
5. This one’s the definition of a statement piece. Full, luscious, and packed with color, this fabulous little crown leaves no room for misunderstanding. This is the ultimate in unconventional wedding headwear. Make sure to coordinate your makeup to something like this!
SEE MORE OF FUN TAKES ON THE VEIL HERE:
1. White Floral Crown can be found here.
2. Floral Veil can be found here.
3. Thin Pink Floral Crown can be found here.
4. Thin White Floral Crown can be found here.
5. Thick, full Floral Crown can be found here.