Want festive invitations to your festive wedding? Check out these fun, new ways to let everyone know about your special day!
Whether you want something minimalistic, something elegant, or something a little vintage, these invitations will give you the best ideas for inviting your guests.
1. We are so in love with the caligraphy used on these! The RSVP card also has the cutest vintage fonts that we love. The color palette is also super fun, from blood orange to pale green to turquoise.
2. The graphics heading these sheets are so whimsical. The consistency between fonts is also a really elegant touch. Aren’t the pressed flowers to die for? They add the perfect little touch of organic beauty to otherwise simple invitations. We adore how they only use neutral tones.
3. These invitations are the perfect example of understated elegance. With the crisp font, classic white stationary, and fabulous heading fonts, we are absolutely in love with these!
4. Aren’t these cute little invites so fun?! The pale stripes give it a nautical feel, while the hot pink heart adds the perfect little pop. The varying fonts also make it interesting to read and look at.
5. These invites are as functional as they are adorable. The graphic map is totally a necessity for a wilderness wedding, while also following the neutral color palette. The little heart graphics and the different fonts also keep these really silly and playful.
GET THE FULL LOOKS FROM THESE INVITATIONS HERE:
1. Get these vintage invites here.
2. Get these floral invitations here.
3. Get these classy invites here.
4. Get these whimsical invitations here.
5. Get these functional invites here.