All you brides-to-be out there, are you sick and tired of looking, well, sick and tired? Give your face a reboost-and-recharge with these fab products!
Here we have handpicked the ultimate skincare products to give you that dewy, youthful, fresh-out-the-spa look you want for your big day. Spanning all brands (and prices), these products are sure to please.
1. The Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist is suitable for all skintypes. Natural rosewater creates an antioxidant barrier between skin and the environment, shielding your skin from pollutants. It’s also a great way to get dewy, oil-free moisture. And if that wasn’t enough, it just smells delicious. Available for $26.99 at kosmea.com.au.
2. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel infuses the skin with water, and not oil, to hydrate and not saturate with pore-clogging molecules. This fast-absorbing gel leaves your skin feeling plump and dewy, which is also a result of the Hyaluronic Acid (a key ingredient in many anti-aging facial peels for its plumping properties). Available for $19.99 at cvs.com.
3. Trader Joe’s All-in-One Facial Cleanser is free of dyes and fragrances, leaving your skin bare and ready for treatment. It’s also a mild exfoliant, so you can kiss those flaky, dry patches goodbye! The antioxidants also prevent aging and free-radical damage from UVA/UVB rays. Available for $11.44 at amazon.com.
4. If I had to pick ONE of these 11 products, the Dior Capture Totale DreamSkin would be it. The light-reflectors inside give your skin the perfect, glowing finish while concealing any imperfections. Dry spots? No problem. Enlarged pores? Those don’t even stand a chance. Other plant extracts also work to improve your skin’s appearance, so it conceals at the same time as it corrects. Available starting at $115.00 per 30 mL at neimanmarcus.com.
5. The Rodan + Fields Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream is a great all-purpose eye cream. Wear at night so you can wake up without dark spots and bags, and wear again during the day to continue looking luminous. After having it recommended by a coworker, I don’t think I’ll be going back to my old eye cream! Available for $60.00 at rodanandfields.com.
6. If you haven’t tried a sheet face mask before (or even if you have), the Karuna Brightening+ Face Mask is a great place to start. Whether you need it for a one-time event or you want to improve your skin’s radiance overall, the masks can be purchased individually or in packs. After the first time I used it, I felt like my skin would still glow with all of my bathroom lights turned off. It’s THAT good. Seriously. Available starting at $8.00 per sheet at sephora.com.
7. You know that feeling of pure rejuvenation after a good massage, a day at the spa, or even just staying in and binge-watching your favorite TV show? Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate does that for your face. It smells heavily of lavender and makes a soothing bedtime ritual. The formula also stimulates your skin’s cell-turnover process on a nightly basis, so you literally wake up with new skin in the morning. It’s moisturizing, healing, repairing, and everything in between. Available starting at $46.00 per 1 oz at neimanmarcus.com.
8. Whether your skin is dry or oily, young or old, exfoliation should be a priority. The Sisley Phyto-Blanc Buff and Wash Facial Gel is the ideal formula for daily exfoliation. It removes the top layer of dead and dying skin cells, which cause a dull complexion and harbor bacteria. This formula also prepares the skin for following treatment. It’s a great way to wake up your skin at the beginning of your morning beauty routine. Available for $130.00 at neimanmarcus.com.
9. To be worn under eye cream, the La Prairie Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex is the perfect way to alert your eyes for treatment. For starters, it changes the cellular makeup of the skin around your eyes to make it more firm, less dark, and more open. Speaking of makeup, it also acts as an eyeshadow primer! A little bit goes a long way (a 15 mL bottle lasted me 6 months), I recommend just scraping the side of the dropper with your finger or eye cream applicator. Available for $155.00 at nordstrom.com.
10. The La Mer Creme de la Mer is the ultimate in luxury moisturizers. A favorite of celebrities, skincare gurus, and my mother, there isn’t a skincare concern that La Mer’s formula can’t fix. Dark spots, wrinkles, and lack of elasticity don’t even put up a fight. The original cream texture is very heavy, but it’s available in a softer texture and a gel texture. This miracle formula reminds me of Beyoncé’s music: nobody has outright told me they don’t like it. Available starting at $85.00 per 0.5 oz at nordstrom.com.
11. Lastly comes a great way to begin your skincare regimen. Chanel Sublimage La Lotion Supreme is meant as a primer for all of your following products. Follow cleansing with this illuminating toner to prep for further treatment while creating a barrier to protect from daily aging factors, like stress and pollutants. Available for $150.00 at nordstrom.com.
Whether you choose to invest in one product or all eleven, you won’t be disappointed with the result. Make sure to give your skin the special treatment for your special day!