Patterns, pinstripes, plaid…oh my! Step up your groom’s game with a fresher take on the wedding tuxedo: suits in a classic pattern.
No, that doesn’t mean to wear your grandpa’s tweed jacket from the pre-war era. We recommend looking into the more subtle end of the spectrum for calmer plaids in earth tones. If you’re feeling adventurous, take a look into a nice seersucker or more prominent plaid.
Scan the looks below for further inspiration!
GET THESE PATTERNED SUITS HERE:
1. Prominent navy plaid jacket, via Chic Vintage Brides
2. Subtle grey plaid, via Martha Stewart Weddings
3. Mustard and maroon tweed, via Rock My Wedding
4. Subtle creme plaid, via 100 Layer Cake
5. Dark grey plaid with purple accents, via Green Wedding Shoes
6. Light seersucker, via Style Me Pretty
7. Dark grey plaid, via Love My Dress