Enter to win your day-of bridal makeup AND a special beauty product package from My Girls on Film Studios! The beautiful bride on Cover 3 of the Winter issue of Exquisite Weddings is made up by the lovely MGOFS. Don’t miss your chance to feel like a cover girl on your debut down the aisle! Be a #MGOFScovergirl and enter below.
WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
*Enter to win day of makeup look and makeup products, valued at $450
All fields are required unless otherwise noted.[line-sep]
- Entries must be received by March 3, 2015 to be eligible to win.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize consists of day of wedding makeup by MGOFS and makeup package. Contest valued at $450. Makeup package subject to change based on availability.
- To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes form on the contest entry page.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The contest is run by Exquisite Weddings Magazine, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- Exquisite Weddings Magazine shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our advertising partners.
- By entering your email address on the Sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive Exquisite Weddings monthly e-newsletter and promotional emails from our Sweepstakes partner.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- Entrants must be California residents at least 21 years of age.
- Employees of San Diego Magazine, LLC, our sweepstakes partner, participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner.
- Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
- For winner’s name, send an email with the contest name in the subject line to Jessicaj@sandiegomagazine.com
- Must be a local SD wedding (within 25 miles of 92054) or to be held at MGOFS studio location.
- If the date is already booked, makeup my be transferred to another wedding related event. Location requirements and scheduling availability apply.
- Offer valued through Offer good through Oct. 1, 2015. If getting married at a later date, makeup application may be used for an alternate event.
- Photos of makeup application will be made available to MGOFS without limitation.
- MGOFS is not liable for any artist sickness, act of God, weather that makes the artist unable to provide the service.
- Client must advise MGOFS of any known allergies before makeup application.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Artist, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, consultants, contractors or subcontracts from any claims of liability, losses, damages, or any expenses whatsoever as a result to any claims, damages, costs or judgements, including but not limited to claims based on negligence agains artist, that may arise in connection with the services pro formed by an independent contractor artist.
- $50 cancellation fee for Free Bridal makeup booking if cancelled less than a month before. If client chooses to book MGOFS for the rest of their bridal party makeup application, then regular contract applies.
- Client agrees to pay all parking, valet or tolls fees.
- If booking is not established within 1 month of winning the contest, the offer will expire.