New York Fashion Week has come and gone, but the fall fashion trends from the runway will stick around for months to come! We have picked the top 5 trends seen from the runways and given them a bridal twist we know you’ll love. As you prep for your big day, incorporate one of these trends to complete the perfect Fall 2015 wedding!
5 LOOKS WE LOVE FROM FASHION WEEK:
- Deep V. In the front or back, but keep it tasteful!
- Metallic. A little glitz and glam for your big day.
- Floral Applique. We’ve fallen for this feminine touch.
- Orange. Any shade of this vibrant color fits into a fall theme.
- Structured Strapless. A clean and polished look.
Check out how we took these runway trends and gave them a bridal twist!
GET THIS NEW YORK FASHION WEEK STYLE:
1. Oscar de la Renta
2. Houghton via Bride’s
3. Jenny Packham, via Glamour
4. Johanna Johnson via The Knot
5. Vera Wang via The Knot
6. Cushnie et Ochs via Style
7. Naeem Khan
8. Jenny Packham, via Harper’s Bazaar
9. Fall Bouquet, via Style Me Pretty
10. Orange Fringe, via African Oz
12. Vera Wang, via Bride’s