Planning a wedding and a honeymoon at the same time is quite a feat! Let us help you take one thing off your plate- follow our tropical honeymoon packing tips for a stress free packing experience!
Just a couple of quick things to check before starting your packing list:
- Do you have comfortable sandals/walking shoes? Be prepared to do a little bit of exploring- You won’t want to worry about your feet!
- We recommend you bring at least 2 suits so you can wear them back to back days and not have to worry about one being damp from the day before.
- Tinted moisturizer! It will save your life in a tropical climate, and you wont have to worry about breakouts from oily sunscreen.
- Pack a towel! You may not think you have room, but beach towels can serve multiple purposes when traveling.
We hope you enjoy your trip! Don’t forget to submit your honeymoon diary to Exquisite Weddings for a chance to be featured in the mag! We love hearing where you love birds scurry off to after the big day, don’t miss the opportunity to share.
Going to Thailand? Get some tips here from these honeymooners. What about Hawaii? Check out what these vacationers did to make their time on Kauai so magical.
GET THESE 7 HONEYMOON ESSENTIALS:
1. Carrying cases, Shopbop
2. Marc Jacobs carry on, Nordstrom
3. Mac tinted moisturizer, Nordstrom
4. Tory Burch sandals, Neiman Marcus
5. Tory Burch cat eye sunglasses, Nordstrom
6. Plunge neckline suit, Nordstrom
7. Printed towel, Neiman Marcus