Thanksgiving is just around the corner! We can’t believe it’s already November. Don’t forget to dress the most important guest at your dinner party (your table!).
You have just under 3 weeks to get to planning that perfect meal for friends and family. If you’re the DIY type, we hope you get some fun inspiration from the 8 creative Thanksgiving tabletop ideas below. Our favorite idea? A crafty kids table with a butcher paper tablecloth. You can’t forget the teeniest members at your family feast…
Looking to purchase some extra goodies for your table? Check out this post, and learn how to be the hostess-with-the-mostess!
GET THIS THANKSGIVING TABLETOP DIY STYLE:
1. Gold leaf, My Life & Kids
2. Kids table, Country Living
3. Gold fruit centerpiece, Babble
4. Stamped charger, Updated Interiors
5. Pumpkin candles, Curbly
6. Silverware holder, Babble
7. Burlap place mats, My 3 Monsters
8. Pie bar, Lovely Events