These high school sweethearts tied the knot with an intimate ceremony and reception at the charming Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa.
While most high school crushes last only a few months, this high school love only grew stronger over the years. Teale and Darren, both San Diego natives, met as early teens while attending the same high school. In fact, Darren professed his love to Teale in her Freshman yearbook! Fifteen years later, Darren surprised Teale with a proposal on her favorite childhood beach. Their intimate wedding at Rancho Valencia, captured by Half Full Photography, was full of whimsical, delicate details – the flower crown being one of my favorites!
Love Teale’s enchanting flower crown? If you envision yourself donning a crown on your wedding day (or perhaps your shower or rehearsal dinner), check out our giveaway this week from our friends at Pigment! You could win your very own custom flower crown! Click here and tell us why you think we should #putacrownonit.
GET THEIR REAL WEDDING LOOK:
1. Photography: Half Full Photography
2. Wedding Coordinator: Catherine Bachelier Smith & Grecia Binder, CBS Lifestylist
3. Floral Design: Tam at Isari Flower Studio
4. Cake: Michelle Coulon Dessertier
5. Ceremony & Reception: Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
6. Furniture & Tableware: Concepts Event Design
7. Makeup & Hair: Team Nicole
8. Wedding Gown: Laurie at Muse Clothing
9. Flower Girl Dresses: Tea Princess; Sydney, Australia