There’s something about confetti that instantly makes me get into party-mode. Maybe it’s the bright colors or the way it always seems to stick around after the party has ended, but throwing it into a wedding has never felt like a better idea. Use it for your guests to toss as you walk back down the aisle or during your first dance. Add it into the dessert table with a confetti wedding cake or go with a confetti invitation like the one below. There are a million ways to do it – hopefully these get you off to a creative start!
GET THE CONFETTI WEDDING STYLE
1. Confetti push pop, Thimblepress
2. Confetti wedding cake, Bake My Cake
3. Confetti wedding program, Glitter Inc.
4. Confetti wedding invitation, Alfie Design
5. Confetti nail polish, Forever 21
6. Couple in a confetti toss, via Green Wedding Shoes