Since their first date together in 2006, Travis and Ginny knew Coronado was the only place for them to say “I do.” Check out Ginny and Travis’ real wedding as they cooly cruised into their happily ever after.
Even though life is not always a beach, Ginny and Travis have certainly keep their toes in the water. After buying a an old boat and keeping it at The Coronado Yacht Club, the breezy couple would spend their weekends sailing the bay and watching others tie the knot . And after their engagement, the couple decided to tie the knot at the Community Center in Coronado. Ginny and Travis love the vintage flare and timeless history The Hotel Del Coronado brings. And on a crisp November Day, Ginny and Travis vowed to keep their love timeless too.
Check out Ginny and Travis’ Wedding Video filmed by Over the Counter Entertainment!
GET THIS REAL WEDDING STYLE:
1. Photography: Justin Lee
2. Make-up: My Girls on Film Studios
3. Bride’s Hair: Savannah Machain of Vow Studios
4. Bridesmaids Hair: Katie Tarica of Vanity
5. Caterer: The Wild Thyme Company
6. Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
7. Florals: Mae Chan Floral Design
8. Videographer: Over the Counter Entertainment
9. Venue: Coronado Community Center
10. Wedding Coordination: Tanya Slater Events