Deana and Aaron’s traditional real wedding, elegantly stated with purple and gold, was full of special details that reflect this sweet couple. The images, captured beautifully by Eddie Bojorquez of Studio 512 Photography, tell the story of Deana and Aaron’s perfect day.
Having been raised by older parents and grandparents, both Deana and Aaron have a tendency to live as an older generation would, hence the reason friends called them “grandma” and “grandpa” – names they were given individually before they even met! (You’d never know by the images from their reception, which looked like a raging party to me!) Well, believe it or not, it was a good old fashioned game of beer pong that sparked conversation between Deana and Aaron one New Years Eve, and the rest is history!
Deana and Aaron dated for three years before he popped the question on Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach, where Aaron surprised Deana with a private balcony set with candles, flowers, champagne, a handwritten poem, and a ring, of course! And that wasn’t all he had up his sleeve: after Deana said “YES!”, Aaron took her to JRDN at Tower 23 where they would find 50 of their family and friends waiting to toast their engagement and share dinner with the new soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs.!
Both Deana and Aaron took an active role in planning their wedding so it would be a reflection of them as a couple. Their traditional Catholic ceremony took place at Founders Chapel on the University of San Diego’s campus, where both went to school. They shared a choreographed first dance to snippets from three different songs, and guests enjoyed a photo booth and cigar bar later into the evening at The Crosby, romantic and charming as can be. Eddie Bojorquez of Studio 512 Photography captured the day perfectly, and as Deana shares, “the night was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!” Congratulations Deana and Aaron!
GET THEIR REAL WEDDING LOOK:
1. Photography: Eddie Bojorquez, Studio 512
2. Coordinator: Ann Strobel from Ann’s Plans
3. Ceremony: Founders Chapel, USD
4. Reception: The Crosby at Rancho Santa Fe
5. Flowers: Lois Mathews Design
6. Vintage Car: Haynes Antique Car Chauffeuring, Inc.
7. Limousine (wedding party): SouthBay Limousine
8. Bus Transportation (guests): Goldfield Stage
9. Cake: Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
10. DJ: Disc Go Round
11. Photobooth: Starlight Photo Booth
12. Cocktail Hour Music: The Sophisticados
13. Rentals: Concepts Event Design
14. Invitations: lauren m design
15. Cigars: Liberty Tobacco
16. Wedding Gown: Here Comes the Bride
17. Shoes: Badgley Mischka
18. Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff at Demetrios
19. Tuxes: Friars Tux