Shaghayegh & Prahlad’s real wedding was a blend of Indian and Persian cultures with a traditional Persian wedding ceremony. Considering a country club wedding? Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club may head to the top of your list after checking out this real wedding.
A light and bright reception room, outdoor grassy ceremony space, and beautiful views of lush landscape. Carmel Ranch set the perfect scene for this cultural wedding. The couple even chose music from all parts of the world to honor their guests from various backgrounds. Enjoy this cultural wedding fusion! Somehow we know you will.
GET THIS REAL WEDDING:
1. Venue: Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
2. Wedding Coordinator: Nicole Manalo of Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
3. Photography: Karen French Photography
4. Florist: Tropical Rain Flowers
5. Hair and Make-up: Valerie Vonprisk
6. Dress: San Patrick