An initial bonding over pretzels led this couple to tie another kind of knot – one that could not be undone! Their real wedding was full of love, laughter, and of course, pretzels!
Ashley and Brandon first met at a mutual friend’s party, where some late-night homemade pretzel-making sparked a conversation. Brandon, critiquing Ashley’s pretzel folding skills, clearly needed a reason to talk to the cute blondie he had his eye on all night! Obviously Ashley didn’t mind the criticism much, because the two have been sharing their love (for each other and of pretzels!) ever since!
When Brandon proposed to Ashley during a hike on the Appalachian Trail – a hike they had taken during one of Ashley’s first visits to see Brandon – Brandon asked Ashley to marry him with a letter in one hand and undoubtedly, a pretzel in the other. Oh, and a gorgeous yellow diamond ring, too!
Their real wedding wouldn’t have been complete without a late-night pretzel snack during the reception. I also love their programs, which were printed on the back of the popcorn boxes (another one of the couple’s favorite snacks!).
GET THEIR REAL WEDDING LOOK:
1. Photography: Kirsten Smith Photography
2. Venue: Shade Trees & Evergreens, Fredrick, MD
3. Catering: Canapes Catering, Fredrick, MD
4. Flowers: Mary Brzezinski (family friend)
5. Popcorn Program Boxes: Southern Fried Paper
6. Cupcakes: Georgetown Cupcake
7. Photobooth: Viral Booth
8. Hair: Jaylin’s Hair Dos, Bubbles Salon at Waugh Chapel
9. Gown: Watters
10. Bridesmaid Dresses: Alfred Angelo