This 1950′ s inspired vintage real wedding in Palm Springs, CA will brighten your spirits this Friday. Palm Springs was the perfect desert oasis for this mid-century themed wedding. The Bride & Groom wanted to embrace Palm Spring’s beautiful topography, it’s hollywood glam, and mid-century modern appeal.
By keeping things simple & elegant, they were able to reflect an environment exactly like you would see in the 50’s. The wedding dress was tea-length and included a bird cage veil, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin played throughout cocktail hour, and a vintage typewriter from the groom’s grandfather was used for the guest book. The tables were named after popular mid-century stars, and lots of mint green and desert succulents were used in the wedding decor.
It was a treat to learn that the bride’s grandmother had also chosen mint green for her wedding back in 1952; and this made Audrey & Curtis’s wedding color a special way to honor their Papa after his passing just three months prior to their wedding day.
GET THIS REAL WEDDING STYLE:
1. Venue: The Bougainvillea Room at Spencer’s
2. Photograhy: Brian Kent, ABM Photography
3. Coordination: Christina Petanovich, Obsessed Events
4. Catering: Spencer’s Restaurant
5. Rentals: Signature Party Rental
6. Dress: Justin Alexander
7. Grooms Attire: Saks Fifth Avenue
8. Florist: Mary Cass, Jensen’s Florist
9. Makeup Artist: Taryn Passifione
10. Hair Stylist: Emily Scott