Laser cutting has been around for a bit but it’s making a huge splash this spring from tops and dresses to shoes, clutches and even jewelry.
With it’s near resemblance to lace, it’s a perfect fit for weddings. Something about it is a little less delicate so it adds a modern edge to everything. Incorporating it into your invitations is a great way to add a three dimensional design element. B Wedding Invitations (featured below) has several designs to choose from but I also found lots of designers on Etsy that will customize the design with your name and wedding date. After scouring the web and Pinterest (of course!), here’s a roundup of my favorite picks.
GET THESE LASER CUT WEDDING DETAILS
1. Laser cut wedding invitations, B Weddings
2. Laser cut drop earrings, Nordstrom
3. Eyelet trim dress, Nordstrom
4. Mr. & Mrs. cake topper, BHLDN
5. Laser cut texture leather pouch, Net-a-Porter
6. Swinging leaves backdrop, BHLDN
7. Kate Spade laser cut pumps, Bloomingdales
8. Laser cut inspired wedding cake, via Green Wedding Shoes