Today we hope to inspire you to “eat cake for breakfast” and throw a Kate Spade themed bridal shower! It’s no secret that the ladies at Exquisite Weddings are a tad Kate Spade obsessed.
I was probably one of the first people in line when the new Carlsbad outlet opened last year. Our editor Erin Meanley drinks out of her Kate mug every morning. And creative director Laurie Nicoud? Let’s just say she probably has the most fabulous Kate Spade collection I’ve ever seen. In honor of all of us girls and our love for Kate, I just had to put together this little inspiration. Hope you get some great ideas and enjoy all the cute-ness.
GET THESE KATE SPADE BRIDAL SHOWER ITEMS:
1. Pink donuts, The Little Epicurian
2. Polk dot balloons, Art Fire
3. Kate Spade shift dress, Nordstrom
4. Mrs necklace, Nordstrom
5. Glitter tea, The Pretty Blog
6. Eat cake for breakfast mug, Bloomingdales
7. Marry me clutch, Kate Spade
8. Sequin coasters, Paper Source
9. Pom pom stir stick, Etsy