Did you know that lavender is a symbol for love? Or that sage means wisdom? Consider using fresh (and meaningful) herbs in your wedding decor!
Get herb-spiration from the layout below and discover new ways to incorperate herb wedding decor details. My personal fav? An herb confetti bar! Not only will it smell amazing, but it will have great meaning to you and your guests (considering the symbolism behind each plant). If you are thinking of creating a table or space for loved ones that have passed, consider adding rosemary! It is a symbol of remembrance. We hope you enjoy the layout and the symbolic break down on the herbs below.
GET THIS WEDDING HERB STYLE:
1. Lavender crown, Chic Vintage Brides
2. Love is sweet cake, Wedding Chicks
3. Herbs in mason jars, Southern Weddings
4. Thank you gift, Wedding Chicks
5. Cake, The Knot
6. Herb confetti bar, Elizabethanne Designs
7. Lavender escort cards, Martha Stewart Weddings
8. Pie table, 100 Layer Cake
9. Herb arch,100 Layer Cake
10. Herb table runner, Style Me Pretty