Considering a destination wedding in Northern California? Take trip to the redwoods and discover Nestledown Los Gatos. This 180 acre property in the middle of a redwood forest is so serene and beautiful. We alway’s love the chance to share unique weddings- and this wedding is just that. You an tell from the photos that it must have been a damp day, but by the looks of it this fun loving couple made the most of the day by taking photos in the rain. After all, rain on your wedding day is good luck! Christy & Jerrod’s beautiful real wedding photos by IQ Photo may just convince you to head north for wedding bells.
WHAT’S TO LOVE ?
- The amazing cake pop spread
- The romantic rose petal altar
- A not-to-miss ceremony space
- Unique bird’s nest decor to accompany the forest theme
- A classic car photoshoot featuring the couple