It can be hard to figure out what to save and what to splurge on for your wedding day. Luckily, Wedding Coordinator Alison Howard is here to share some great wedding budget advice for the low, medium, and high budget bride. We’ve clearly illustrated three budgets: Low, Medium, & High- and we explore these categories and how you can get the most bang for your buck!
FOR THE LOW BUDGET:
- Gather the same type of flower for your bouquet.
- Try a mainstream dress chain
- Work with what the venue has to offer!
Bouquet: Isari Flower Studio, $150
Dress: Wtoo by Watters “Emerson” gown, $1,600, The White Flower
Tabletop: Centerpiece, $50; Charger, $6; Paper Elements in total for 100 guests, $675; linen, silverware, and glassware provided by Estancia La Jolla.
FOR THE MEDIUM BUDGET:
- Try grouping a few high end flowers and mix it up!
- Try a local bridal boutique.
- If your going for gold, try a glass plate lined with gold
Bouquet: Isari Flower Studio, $180
Gown: Wtoo by Watters “Valentina” gown, $2,000, The White Flower
Tabletop: Centerpiece, $125; Charger, $8, Tablecloth, $30; Paper elements for 100 guests, $1075; Silverware & glassware provided by Estancia La Jolla.
FOR THE HIGH BUDGET:
- Orchids & garden roses are popular, but orchids are the most beloved bloom
- Customize your gown and get extra help from the designer!
- Go all out with the menu- it really changes the look of the entire place setting!
Bouquet: Isari Flower Studio, $200
Dress: Eve of Melody custom dress, $4,590
Tabletop: Centerpiece, $200; Charger, $8; Tablecloth, $64; Glassware, 4 pieces for $9; Paper elements for 100 guests, $4,450.
Craving more wedding budget advice? Watch this behind the scenes video from the photo shoot. You are guaranteed to learn so much about wedding planning, budgeting, and how to make your special day a reality!
GET THIS WEDDING BUDGET STYLE:
Photography: Acqua Photo
Venue: Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
Coordination: Alison Howard Events
Florals: Isari Flower Studio
Hair & Makeup: My Girls on Film
Paper: J Grace Luxurious Event Stationary
Gowns & Accessories: The White Flower Bridal Boutique
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Model: Suzie Ramos, San Diego Model Management