This beautiful beach wedding at The San Diego Rowing Club was a destination wedding for these Arizona based lovebirds!
Liz & Alex decided on a travel themed beach wedding to compliment their San Diego beach home away from home. When they were in college, San Diego was their “happy place,” and they would frequently take the few hour drive from Arizona to have romantic getaways.
Liz’s InDesign skills and background in construction really came in handy day when it came to her wedding decor. She was able to create all of her paper products, and all of the clever and unique signage was a breeze. This couple didn’t want anything ordinary for their day, and settled for personalized extraordinary details. They hired Melissa Barrad of I…do weddings! to help them plan their wedding from a state away. And they couldn’t have been happier with the way things turned out!
We are suckers for anything with signage. In love with Liz & Alex’s DIY signs? Get more sign inspo HERE.
GET THIS BEACH WEDDING STYLE:
1. Wedding Consultant & Florals: Melissa Barrad, Laura Lambillotte
2. Venue: Auriel, San Diego Rowing Club
3. Officiant: Harriet Chavez
4. Ceremony & Reception Music, DJ: Dennis Bergstrom
5. Photography: Chana & Don
6. Cake: Sweet Cheeks Bakery
7. Caterer: Personal Touch Dining
8. Rentals: Platinum Party Rentals
9. Hair: Betsy Bakken, Beauty by Veronica (Scottsdale, AZ)
10. Make-up: Pam, LoveStruck Make Up Artistry
11. Dress: Morilee at Acteca Bridal- Phoenix, AZ