Figuring out to wear to a wedding can be a challenge for even the most fashion forward chick. We’ve got some great dress code tips for you from what to wear, to what emergency items to stash in your clutch.If you’re anything like me, then you’ve been to at least half a dozen weddings this year alone. I’ve picked up a few fashion tips and tricks along the road this wedding season and I’m happy to share them with you guys.
WEDDING GUEST DRESS CODE:
- Don’t show too much skin
- Avoid white…at all costs
- Color is good! But don’t forget, all eyes should be on the bride
- Double check the invite for dress code specifics
Look presentable & sophisticated. And above all, feel comfortable! Nobody wants to sit at a dinner table and dance for hours on end in a suffocating dress & uncomfortable heels.
Be prepared and don’t over pack! Your biggest worries should be blisters on dancing feet, & a possible aching belly from too much appetizer sampling. Make sure you include the following things in your bag day-of and you will be set to celebrate!
HOW TO PACK YOUR CLUTCH:
- Choose a clutch with a removable strap
- Consider an envelope style bag (large enough to stash a pair of flip flops for dancing feet)
- Band Aids & Tum’s are always a good idea
- Travel sized perfume is always a great call
GET THIS WEDDING GUEST STYLE:
GET THESE CLUTCH ACCESSORIES:
1. Blotting Sheets, via Sephora
2. Bright Light Carah Bag, Kate Spade
3. Gayla Glasses, Kate Spade
4. Coach Flip Flops, Nordstrom
5. Printed Band Aids
6. Fur Wrap, Nordstrom
7. Roll On Perfume Oil, Kai Fragrance