Some may call us crazy, but it’s that time of year again to start planning on what Holiday Cards we want to send off to spread cheer to family & friends. If you’re recently engaged or recently married, it’s always fun to use your professional photos in a holiday card. Our friend’s over at Love vs. Design sent us a lovely package of Holiday Card ideas, and we just had to share them with you! So modern & fresh, we’re loving the geometric shapes and unique typography.
Our office even has a fun and fashionable plan up our sleeves for the send off our our annual Holiday Card this year (kudos to master Virgo planner @SanDiegoJenRea). We hope you enjoy the fun images below and are inspired to start planning! Typical card send off is between Thanksgiving and New Years. So get started already!
GET THIS HOLIDAY CARD STYLE:
1. Handwriting Holiday Card: Love vs Design, Photo by: Studio Castillero
2. Woodland Holiday Card: Love vs Design, Photo by: Laura Izumikawa
3. Polaroid Holiday Card: Love Vs Design, Photo by: Studio Castillero
4. Glitter Dots Card: Love vs Design, Photo by: Studio Castillero
5. Let is Snow Card: Love vs Design, Photo by: Joie Lala
6. Diamonds Holiday card: Love vs Design, Photo by: Studio Castillero