Adriana and Melvin’s real wedding at Hacienda Los Agaves was a beautiful celebration of their love, while also paying homage to their culture rooted deep in tradition.
Adriana and Melvin were married at Hacienda Los Agaves, a private estate just north of Murrieta, CA. I love the rustic feel of this hidden gem, which sprawls across ten acres of desert. With wooden benches, arched doorways, wine barrels, authentic tile, a gorgeous 20-foot hand carved stone fountain, and lush landscape, Hacienda Los Agaves is the perfect backdrop for that Spanish ranch look.
This darling couple included a few unique details from their heritage, which were woven into their wedding day in different ways. One of my favorite touches was the mini Don Julio bottles they gave as favors, and of course the Mariachi band. Who doesn’t love a good serenade?!
The talented husband-wife photog team from Johnny Jaquez Photography captured the very essence of the beauty and emotion from the day at the ranch.
GET THEIR REAL WEDDING LOOK:
1. Photographer: Johnny Jaquez Photography
2. Venue: Hacienda Los Agaves – contact Cynthia from Johnny Jaquez Photography for booking info
3. Flowers: Flowers by Bertha 714.910.4910
4. Mariachi: Mariachi Los Garcia by Jose Luis Avalos 714.543.7940
5. Gown: Allure
6. Groom’s Suit: Custom-fit by The Suit Co. (Orange County)
7. Cake: Sweets by Sarah
8. Caterer: Tacos & Co.
9. Music: Ya Olivia Live Band 714.351.7926