I know it’s hard to think about Spring 2014 fashion trends when Fall 2013 is just around the corner. But Harper’s Bazaar has us thinking ‘all things Spring’ with their amazing New York Fashion Week trend recap report. And of course, we just had to apply it to Bridal trends and put some amazing looks together for you guys. If you’re planning a Spring 2014 wedding, keep these 6 trends in mind while you shop.
6 TRENDS FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK :
- Fringe. If you’re a regular Bride Suite reader, you know this is already on our radar. Catch up here.
- Pointed Flats. Consider ditching heels for a more comfortable approach to footwear.
- Purple. Any and every hue of this darling shade.
- Sparkle. Bling. Sequins. You name it!
- Preppy. Oversized sweaters and pleated skirts.
- Half Moon Neckline. Say so long to sweat heart.
Runway looks don’t necessarily transition to real world wear. Check out how we translated the top runway looks to actual wearable looks for your big day:
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK STYLE:
1. Derek Lam, NYFW via Harpar’s Bazaar
2. Fringe Wedding Dress, via Rose Clara 2014 Bridal Collection
3. Tory Burch, NYFW via Harpar’s Bazaar
4. Monohlo Blahnik flat, via Neiman Marcus
5. Bridesmaids wearing flats, via Wedding Chicks
6. Parabal Gurung, NYFW via Harpar’s Bazaar
7. Monique Lhuillier gown via The Sweetest Occasion
8. Theory dress, NYFW via Harpar’s Bazaar
9. Monique Lhuillier Gown via The Sweetest Occasion
10. Suno look, NYFW via Harper’s Bazaar
11. & 12. Prep look via Martha Stewart Weddings
13. Donna Karan, NYFW via Harpar’s Bazaar
14. Nicole Miller gown via Nordstrom