Wondering how to accessorize that “little white dress?” Take some cues from our inspiration boards below!
With all the stress of wedding planning, figuring out what to wear with your ‘LWD’ can be the last thing on your mind. Hopefully our picks will drum up some inspiration and make things a bit easier on you.
Whether you’re a flower child at heart, or consider yourself to have more timeless style- It’s important to remember that expressing your personal style is a must! Don’t get caught up in a certain wedding look. Just wear what you love and of course what you are most comfortable in! It’s your day, don’t be afraid to dress up and throw on that extra sparkly pair of earrings. All eyes will be on you, so make your best statement!
FLOWER CHILD WEDDING ACCESSORIES:
1. Here comes the sun tanner, via Sephora
2. Arrow bangle, via C-Wonder
3. Tassel necklace, via Piperlime
4. Dolce & Gabana bronzer, via Sephora
5. Report sparkle sandals, via Zappos
6. House Of Harlow ‘hayden’ clutch, via Nordstrom
7. Boho crown, via Eddera
8. Engagement ring, via Lucky
9. Dolce Vida crochet dress, via Nordstrom
TIMELESS WEDDING ACCESSORIES:
1. Dolce & Gabana blush, via Sephora
2. Engagement ring, via Leo Hamel
3. Studs, via Hyde Park
4. Zig-Zag clutch, via Nordstrom
5. Badgley Mischka pumps, via Macy’s
6. Marc Jacobs lipstick, via Sephora
7. Chunky necklace, via Ann Taylor
8. Skater dress, via Nordstrom