This real wedding at the US Grant Hotel is the perfect combination of classic & romantic with a vintage edge.
Most of Ryan & Eric’s wedding guests came from out of town for the celebration, and each one was properly greeted with their own personal bottle of Korbel champagne (the brides signature drink!) as well as two champagne glasses and chocolate treats. Ryan & Eric wanted their guests to feel special, and to thank them for traveling the distance to make it to be a part of their special day.
Blush, champagne, & a light blue accent color perfectly complimented the romantic ambiance of the day. Light pink & creme flowers and warm candlelight added a feminine touch. My favorite detail would have to be the candles lining the aisle. I love the simplicity of Ryan & Eric’s decor, and the fact that they let their venue truly speak for itself. After all, no decor can compete with the brilliance of a vintage chandelier!
(Can’t get enough of the US Grant Hotel? Check out Annie & Drew’s romantic wedding here)
REAL WEDDING STYLE:
1. Photography: True Photography
2. Location: The U S Grant Hotel
3. Flowers: Exquisite Blooms
4. Wedding Dress: The White Flower
5. Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid
6. ‘Month of’ Coordinator: Julie Scrivner, The Best Wedding for You
7. Ceremony Musicians: Caprice Strings
8. Reception Entertainment: Elite British DJ
9. Invitations & ‘Day of’ Paper: Lavender Paperie
10. Invitation Map: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
11. Linens: A Perfect Table
12. Chairs: Chivari Chair Rentals
13. Hair & Makeup: Tiffany Monday
14. Wedding Cake: Sweet Cheeks
15. PhotoBooth: The FotoBox
16. Videographer: P.E.S. Video Service