This beautiful and unique real wedding is a fusion of two heritages- Indonesian and Mexican.
Carla and Jorge consider themselves a rare inter-racial couple. Carla is a twin who was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia while Jorge is Mexican, and was born and raised in Pico Rivera, CA. They incorporated the richness of their cultural backgrounds into every aspect of their wedding from the decor to the dancing.
The bride and groom started their day getting ready at the beautiful Resort at Pelican Hill. As a nod to Carla’s Chinese background they had a tea ceremony where the received red envelopes and jewelry as a token of love from their parents, elderly, and married couples in the family.
Carla & Jorge’s real wedding was exceptionally beautiful & full of entertainment. For the reception, the ballroom was decked out in blue & white. Guests were seated at tables adorned with tall and low centerpieces of hydrangeas, roses, and cymbidiums. In addition, Guests were even surprised with a Lion Dance performance!
REAL WEDDING STYLE
1. Photography via, Kristi Klemens of KLK Photography
2. Wedding Coordinator via, Burgundy Event Coordinating
3. Cinematography via, ScenEmotion Films
4. Florals via, Fanny’s Flowers
5. Venue via, Resort at Pelican Hill
6. Invites via, Sheila Amparo
7. Shoes via, Badgley Mischka
8. Dress via, Panache, Beverly Hills
9. Hairpiece via, Erika Hoesler
10. Veil via, Rue Lala
11. Bridal Belt via, The Soil and Sea by Kristi Klemens
12. Bridesmaid Dresses via, Aqua at Bloomingdales
13. Mother of Bride’s Dress via, Tina Andrean
14. Hair and Makeup via, Jadyn Ngo
15. DJ and Lounge Furnature via, Pure Lavish Events and Pegleg Entertainment
16. Rentals via, Chiavari Chair Rentals
17. Lion Dance via, The East Wind Foundation
18. Mariachi via, Fernando Ortega