PAUL BARNETT PHOTOGRAPHY
Expert Advice From One Of Our Favorite Wedding Pro’s
- Intuition. Is this photographer committed to capturing and producing what my family and I are envisioning?
- Taste & Style. Can I see myself being photographed in the same manner?
- Timeless. Will the photographer’s style of work stand the test of time?
- Story Line. Did I see clear, documented proof that this photographer captured the most important people at just the right moment in a way that tells a priceless story, or did I see a lot of pretty pictures that although beautiful, lacked deep emotional substance?
- Personality. Is the photographer’s personality and attitude comfortable and easy to work with? Will my family and friends enjoy the photography experience?
- Expectations. At the end of the meeting, do I feel the photographer listened to what I said, and clearly understands what my needs and expectations are?
Image via Paul Barnett Photography
Categories: Expert Advice The Exquisite Weddings Blog