BLUE PETYL BOUQUETS
Expert Advice From One Of Our Favorite Wedding Pro’s
- Don’t be shy to share your ideas. Some of our best creativity comes from our brides.
- Everyone is rooting for you! Your guests are there to celebrate and have fun!
- Limit your wedding colors: We recommend no more than three colors. Too many colors can be chaotic in more ways than one.
- Incorporate sentimental touches in your bouquet. Use personal items like lace, pins, trinkets, etc. It’s also a great way to incorporate something old, new, borrowed, or blue.
- Everyone has an opinion, but try to stay true to what you love.
Image via Blue Petyl Bouquets
Categories: Expert Advice The Exquisite Weddings Blog