Incorporating wedding silhouettes into your wedding day decor is a fun way to personalize your ceremony. Take some cues from our decor ideas below!
Wedding silhouettes can offer a vintage feel, or a modern edge. It’s really up to you and the theme of your day. A lot of times, wedding silhouettes are neutral color and can be used to compliment any color scheme.
Just remember, a little bit goes a long way. Don’t over do it by using every idea from your Pinterest board. Rather, pick a few key areas of the event to show off your creative decor. Hang a silhouette of the bride & groom on your dining chairs, create a banner for the photo booth, or use a silhouette on your invites. When in doubt, ask your coordinator for tips. Chances are, they will know where to purchase the decor that you have envisioned for your wedding day. And, they will have tons of ideas for placement.
Takes some notes on our picks below- if you are inspired to use anything on your wedding day we would love to see pictures, or hear your execution plan! Give us a shout, we always love hearing from you.
WEDDING SILHOUETTE STYLE
1. Silhouette banner, via 100 Layer Cake
2. Chair signs, via Style Me Pretty
3. Gold silhouette cake, via Style Me Pretty
4. Wreaths, via Southern Weddings Magazine
5. Silhouette banner, via 100 Layer Cake
6. Home decor signs, via Brooklyn Limestone
7. Love invite, via Etsy
8. Favors, via Ruffled
9. Program, via One Wed
10. Guest book, via Emmaline Bride
11. Chair decor, via Wedding Chicks