Our floral print round up is sure to inspire the avant-garde bride! Think beyond stripes & chevron, and add fanciful florals to your big day.
Floral print is a great decor option for invites, bridesmaids dresses, & tabletops. You can really work florals into your wedding no matter the season. If it’s a Spring wedding date, try a light and bright color palette (check out the spring-y bridesmaids in pic #1 for inspo). If your wedding is in the Fall or Winter Season, try a darker palette like the invites in #4.
FLORAL PRINT WEDDING STYLE
1. Maids via Burnett’s Boards
2. Invites via Ruffled
3. Flourish sign via Style Me Pretty
4. Invites via Etsy
5. Lanterns via SW Mag
6. Invites via Etsy
7. His n Her’s char signs via Style Me Pretty
8. Eclectic jars via Munster Rose
9. Flourish sign via Style Me Pretty
10. Hanging mason jars via Bloved
11. Floral straws via BHLDN
12. Sign via Etsy
13. Floral print maids via Green Wedding Shoes