Whatever the dietary needs of your wedding guests may be our post will help you narrow down some delicious bites for your big day! Cocktail hour just got even more delicious with our wedding appetizer ideas.
Are you a health nut? Don’ t miss our healthy appetizer post, here.
Grab a snack from the kitchen before you continue reading- trust me, your going to need it to tide you over while you check out our mouth watering picks. From mini sliders to bacon wrapped dates- this round up has got it all! If you have tried any of the recipes below we’d love to know what you thought. Give us a shout in the comments below.
WEDDING APPETIZER RECIPES:
1. Bacon Wrapped Dates, via There’s a Newf in my Soup
2. Cucumber Cups, via Celebrations at Home
3. Spinach, Pear, Pecan, and Cranberry Pinwheels, via The Sweets Life
4. Guacamole Bruschetta, via Just A Taste
5. Artichoke Parmesan Crostini, via Martha Stewart
6. Chinese Sausage in a Blanket, via Martha Stewart
7. Sliders, via The Knot
8. Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Crisps, via Martha Stewart
9. Zucchini Bites with Harissa, Goat Chesse, Lime & Mint, via Blogging Over Thyme
10. Mini Lasagna Cups, via The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife
11. Chicken Caprese, via Proud Italian Cook
12. Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites, via Apple a Day
13. Mushroom & Mascarpone Tarts, via The Curvey Carrot
14. Shrimp Bites, via Apron Strings
15. Sesame Chicken Wonton Cups, via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
16. Mac & Cheese Bites, via The Curvey Carrot
17. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms, via The Keenan Cookbook
18. Baked Avocado Salsa, via Mele Cotte
19. Watermelon Bites, via Sweet Designs
20. Cucumber Salad Bites, via Art and the Kitchen
21. Caesar Salad Bites, via My Recipes
Didn’t get enough? Check out more appetizer ideas here. Cheers!