Marissa and Michael’s beautiful real wedding took place just one month shy of their 10th anniversary together. I think it’s safe to say, these two know each other well!
This adorable couple actually dated long-distance for the first four years of their relationship. Between frequent trips to see each other, the couple lived for “free night and weekend” minutes on their cell phones – remember those?! They would patiently wait for the clock to strike nine just to hear each other’s voice. They were smitten and inseparable!
Throughout their decade-long romance, Michael and Marissa both supported each other’s life-long hopes and dreams. Michael watched Marissa live out her dream on the field as an NFL cheerleader, and Marissa motivated and encouraged Michael in his quest to become a firefighter. Together, they knew anything was possible. Recently, Michael has been especially supportive of Marissa’s newest venture in launching an event planning and design company, Hitched with Huff. Her creativity, love of all things pretty, and dedication to “never stop chasing joy” are the qualities that make her so good at what she does!
As you scroll through Marissa and Michael’s wedding photos, you will notice many tasteful DIY details from their special day, which Marissa and Michael worked on together throughout the planning process – with the help of a few very special friends.
GET THEIR LOOK:
1. Photography: Bryan N. Miller Photography
2. Florals: Ashley Elizabeth Floral Design & Styling
3. Event Planner: Veronica Gomez Navarro of Ambiance Events
4. Guitarist: Darryl Mendoza
5. Desserts: Maria Baldi of Sugar Coated
6. Signs: Nicole Jordan
7. DJ: Aaron Turner, DJ Legend
8. Caterer: San Diego Taco Company
9. Officiant: Doug Matter
10. Flower Girl Headbands: Jessica Russell, The Button Jar
11. Printing: Dave Marlow of Whitmar Electronic Press & Brandon Stapper, 858 Graphics
12. Makeup: Evelyn Aguon
13. Hair: Jaylin Youm, Juli Youm, Sokphavy Seng of Jax and King, La Jolla