If you love chevron, bright pops of color, and flash-mob grand entrances, you’ll swoon over Jillian and Shane’s real wedding at Maderas Golf Club!
I’m loving the light and bright details of this real wedding! This darling couple actually met when they were preteens and as their friendship grew over the years, so did their love for each other. Shane proposed to Jillian three years after she graduated from college. You can read more about Shane’s proposal to his blonde bombshell here – let’s just say, the guy really knows how to plan a surprise!
While Jillian and Shane tied the knot at a beautiful outdoor venue on a day of record heat, the two didn’t let the unusually warm weather spoil their big day. Shane and his buddies played a round of golf and Jillian enjoyed a pampering in the cool bridal prep suite. The fun-filled, joyous day was topped off with a raging reception that the bridal party kicked off with a flash-mob entrance, as you can see from the last photo below! This couple definitely knows how to let loose and have a good time. Congrats, Shane and Jillian!
REAL WEDDING LOOK:
1. Venue: Maderas Golf Club
2. Coordinator: Courtney Young
3. Photographer: BellaLuz Photography
4. Cake: Carl & Melina Zeitsen, Eccentric International Chefs Bakery & Deli
5. DJ: Sunset Sound Productions
6. Florist: Splendid Sentiments
7. Officiant: Gary Hanson
8. Makeup & Hair: Tammy Vittone Makeup Artistry & Julianne DeSanti
9. Videographer: Rendezvous Video Productions
10. Photobooth: Snap Time Photobooths
11. Musicians: Chris DelPiore
12. Saxophone Musician: Jason Weber
13. Shuttle: Elite Images Limousine