This rustic vintage real wedding will no doubt fill up your wedding dream boards on Pinterest. Rustic brides take note- there are plenty of wedding decor details in this wedding that will knock your socks off.
Married at a private Estate in El Cajon, CA, this adorable couple put on a beautiful event for their wedding guests. Eclectic jar centerpieces were full of assorted flowers, and burlap & lace table runners lined each tabletop. On her: a beautiful lace dress with an open back & beautiful satin bow tie. A seamless wedding up-do with creme flowers, and simple drop earrings to complement the pulled back hairstyle. On him: a creme suit and succulent boutonniere with an organic DIY feel.
Chalk board signs are a fun wedding decor option for any real wedding with a rustic vibe. I love the husband & wife chalk sketch that the couple had on one of their chalkboards- totally adorable! Want more rustic decor ideas? Follow us here and join our pinning party for more decor inspiration.
REAL WEDDING STYLE:
1. Photography: Laura, Laura Christin Photography
2. Location: Private Estate in El Cajon, CA
3. Flowers: Briana Maxson Floral Design
4. Lighting: San Diego Events Lighting
5. Event Design and Coordination: Erin Donoghue, Your Event by Erin
6. Catering: TK&A
7. Desserts: Julian Pie Company, Elizabethan Desserts, and Michele Coulon Dessertier
8. DJ: Brian Thrane, Pacific Entertainment
9. Transportation: Epic Limo Bus
10. Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
11. Hair: Lisa Thai, Re:vive Salon & Spa