In this day and age, having a lingerie shower is practically a right of passage for the modern bride. Gifting lingerie can be a really tough task for any shower guest, but we hope our picks and tips will make it easier on you!
- 1: In lieu of a $45 pair of bejeweled spandex, go for something classy & sophisticated. Try Anthropologie or Free People!
- 2: Usually, lingerie party invites specify the brides exact sizes~ so make sure you check your invite before hitting the mall or shopping online.
- 3: Don’t really know the bride that well, but still want to get her something that she will love? Grab your favorite gal in white a lingerie travel bag (#4 below from Shopbop), or lingerie wash powder by Hanky Panky (#7).
Best of luck! If you get stuck in your lingerie shower shopping endeavors, contact the maid of honor for tips! I’m sure she can give you some helpful hints that will hopefully lead you in the right direction.
LINGERIE SHOWER STYLE:
1. Lace Romper, via Anthropologie
2. Lace Racerback, via Journelle
3. Buckskin Set, via Anthropologie
4. Lingerie Travel Bags, via Shopbop
5. Zinke Harvard Lace Robe, via Journelle
6. Color Splash Crop Underwire Bra, via Nordstrom
7. Lingerie Wash Powder, via Hanky Panky
8. Neutral Pack, via Free People