Enter to win a romantic Mexican getaway for 2!
Enjoy an ocean view room at Estero Beach in Ensenada for 2 nights and 3 days stay. Explore the charming city of Ensenada! Partake in a free wine tasting tour through Valle de Guadalupe, complete with a complimentary bottle of regional wine. Enjoy a free breakfast for 2, and a free romantic dinner. Don’t miss out on this amazingly romantic getaway package.
WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
Enjoy a romantic Mexican Getaway for 2 at Estero Beach Hotel in Ensenada. Complete with:
*Ocean view room
*A wine tour through Valle Guadelupe with a complimentary bottle of wine
*One Romantic Dinner
All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
- Entries must be received by July 12, 2013 to be eligible to win.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize consists of 2 night stay at Estero beach hotel, plus added value above.
- To enter, complete and submit the Sweepstakes form on the contest entry page.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The contest is run by Exquisite Weddings Magazine, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- Exquisite Weddings Magazine shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our advertising partners.
- By entering your email address on the Sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive Exquisite Weddings monthly e-newsletter and promotional emails from our Sweepstakes partner.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that Exquisite Weddings Magazine and our Sweepstakes partner shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form and have the form notarized. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- Entrants must be California residents at least 21 years of age.
- Employees of San Diego Magazine, LLC, our sweepstakes partner, participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner.
- Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
- For winner’s name, send an email with the contest name in the subject line to Jennifer Rea at firstname.lastname@example.org.