This stunning real wedding at the iconic Hotel Del is the epitome of elegance, with a touch of “Great Gatsby!” Hints of royalty, a decadent dessert bar, & a color palette of purple, creme, and gold made this wedding unforgettable.
Jennifer wanted her ceremony to be one that never goes out of style, & she wanted all of the elements to really speak to her and not to the trends of the time. She wore a beaded shimmering gown reminiscent of the 1920’s era, coupled with deep purple Kate Spade heels. Her wedding gown and a glamorous side swept up-do were the perfect choice to give her wedding an elegant & vintage feel. Classically lovely.
Krystel from Couture Events, coordination and styling for this real wedding, asked Jennifer to give some tips for other Brides after all was said and done with her ceremony. Here is what she came up with…
WEDDING TIPS FOR BRIDES:
1. Hire a wedding coordinator! Good coordinators are pricey- but worth every penny.
2. Splurge on a great photographer. It may seem expensive but when all is said and done, pictures are worth it!
3. Relax, and enjoy your day! If you’ve hired a coordinator, let them sweat the small and big stuff!
REAL WEDDING PHOTOS:
REAL WEDDING STYLE
1. Coordination & Styling: Couture Events
2. Venue: Hotel Del Coronado
3. Photographer: Sara France
4. Paper Products: Brightly Designed
5. Flowers: Posies Flowers
6. Band & DJ: Wayne Foster
7. Lighting: SOS Entertainment
8. Hair: Andrew Whitcomb
9. Makeup: Brides By Brittany
10. Linens, Chargers, Napkin Rings: Concepts Event Design
11. Sequin Linens: La Tavola
12. Lounge Furniture: Lounge Appeal
13. Strings: Angelic Strings
14. Desserts: Yum Dessert Decor
15. Cake: Sweet Cheeks
16. Photo Booth: Studio Booth
17. Favors: Bedazzle My BonBon
18. Dress: Jenny Packham Gown, Bliss Bride