The traditional wedding cake is still in, but for those wanting to try something different we love the idea of creative candy bars! In lieu of one single cake that might not offer something for everyone, try creating a candy bar with an assortment of goodies to ensure that every sweet tooth is satisfied.
Don’t worry- for those who still love the element of tradition, you can still have your cake and eat it too! (literally). If you have your heart set on a beautiful cake, make it the focal point of your candy bar and build treats around it. Trust me, your guests will thank you for it!
Lastly, don’t forget that it’s all about the presentation! To create an elegant feel, use some apothecaries, cake stands, and different platters to make the desserts pop. Flowers, candles, and lighting are all elements that can be added to make your candy bar stand out.
GET THIS STYLE:
1. Pink ombre candy bar via Catch My Party
2. Candy bar via Austin Weddings
3. Eat, drink, dance candy bar via Kate Grewal
4. Rosy candy bar via Floral Stylist
5. Hanging lantern candy bar via The Knot
6. Metallic candy bar via The Knot
7. Sweet love candy bar via 100 Layer Cake
8. Country chic candy bar via Weddings by Lilly