A spa party is a great alternative to a bar hopping bachelorette.Grab your favorite ladies, and spend the day getting dolled up before heading out to a glamorous dinner. Relax in style with metallic rimmed glasses, pedis, & sequins. Indulge in sweet desserts, and consider having more than your fair share of donuts. What a great theme for your last single girl send off!
BACHELORETTE PLANNING TIPS:
1. Be forward with your maid of honor. Remember, its a party to celebrate you! Don’t get suckered into heading to the club if its not your thing.
2. Want a spa day but don’t want your bridesmaids to worry about the extra cost? Bring the spa party to you & experiment with DIY mani/pedis, and facials
3. Don’t take the reins on this one, brides. Let your maid of honor do the leg work and stay away from the planning process. (I’m talkin’ to you, type A’s)
There are so many fun ideas for a bachelorette that don’t involve going to a club or bar. If you’re more of a low key bride, we hope that you will be inspired by this girly glam shoot by Sara Mckenzie Creative.
BACHELORETTE SPA PARTY STYLE
1. Design, PR, & Sweets: Sara Mckenzie Creative
2. Photography: Studio Carre
3. Paper: Pink Star Designs
4. Beauty Bar: Leu Leu Beauty Bar
5. Makeup: Melissa Rae & Co & Blush Makeup
6. Hair: Leu Leu Beauty Bar
7. Floral: I Do Weddings
8. Rentals: Farm Tables & More
9. Styling: Janet Hamada of Double Take Solana Beach & Moderne
10. Jewelry: Stella & Dot
11. Models: Traelee, Melissa, Atalanta, Tiffany, & Courtney