Whether you’re working the “9-5” or cruising the farmer’s market, show off your style (and love of the season) with bright, fun florals!
Brighten things up this Spring with these woo-worthy wardrobe blooms! Floral patterns have a tendency to make their way back year after year, so a few staple pieces are good to keep around for awhile. Find a floral print to match your personality and stature; you don’t want to look like you’re wearing your grandmother’s oversized drapes, and this is definitely not the look you want to dress head-to-toe. Add a little pop down low or up top. Keep it light, like the spring fashion season!
What I love most about floral prints is their versatility. You can go with a more conservative look and pair floral prints with neutrals, or if you want to pack some punch, switch it up with unexpected pattern mixing. I love this floral print skirt paired with leopard heels, as styled by fashion and beauty expert, Jamie Krell. Think outside the box – your floral pop can be an accessory such as a watch or clutch, or even shoes!
Whatever you choose, these spring floral picks will keep your style fresh, feminine, and on trend for 2013!
SPRING FASHION FLORALS STYLE
1. Floral Clutch by Kate Spade New York: Nordstrom
2. Floral Print Open Back Vest: Topshop
3. Kate Spade New York ‘Delacorte’ Bangle Watch: Bloomingdales
4. L*Space Kelsey Floral Bikini: Orchid Boutique
5. Collection Cece Liberty floral ballet flats: Jcrew
6. Girls’ Liberty Tote Bag in Tresco Floral: Jcrew
7. Keepsake the Label ‘Day Dream’ Print Fit & Flare Dress: Nordstrom