Real Wedding Recipe: Add 2 self proclaimed ‘foodies’ who are madly in love, stir in locally sourced bounty, and lightly top off with a plentiful craft beer selection from Stone Brewing. This was the recipe for Mia & Kevin’s well thought out ‘foodie’ themed wedding celebration at Morgan Run Resort and Golf Course in Rancho Santa Fe.
Guests that attended their wedding did not go home hungry- that’s for sure. They hosted an EPIC 5 course, small plate menu with the Executive Chef from Morgan Run. To give you an idea of what was on the menu, listen to this:
1. Heirloom tomato tart, bacon onion jam, tossed wild arugula
2. Ricotta cheese ravioli, king mushroom steak, flowering thyme broth
3. Seared Diver Scallop, sweet pea puree, golden caviar butter sauce
4. Red wine braised short rib, Yukon potato puree, garlic confit
5. Rosemary chicken, saffron pearl couscous, white wine butter sauce
& more… You hungry now? We’re sorry.
Mia & Kevin’s elegant wedding was also full of cute DIY details that look store bought. Mia created unique table numbers, dinner menus, & ‘bride and groom’ signs (all pictured below). And did we even mention her dress? That train is to.die.for.
REAL WEDDING STYLE
Photographer: Ian Andrew Photography
Florist: Organic Elements
Coordinator: Mint Weddings
Food: Morgan Run
DJ and Photobooth: Classy Event Group/Dj Nicholas Witzler
Guitarist: Miles Moynier
Officiant: Patricia Coleman
Makeup: Chanel Cosmetics
Hair: Bekah Salazar from Brides By Brittany
Rentals: Abby Party Rentals
Dress: Custom made Private Label by G
Invitations: Daydreams Invitations