Today’s fabulous Guest Blogger, Holly Clinard from International Style Blog Holly in Heels, dishes her fav finds in 2013’s Spring Color Palette!
Spring is officially here! Hip hip hooray! Cheers to sunshine, blooming flowers, that feeling of love in the air…and of course, new spring on-trend colors! With the sun peeking through the winter clouds, and the temperature rising, it’s time to move those heavy coats, boots, and darker hues to the back of the closet, and bring on the lighter and brighter side of your wardrobe and style.
You may have already heard about the latest in Spring 2013 fashion what-to-wears, but just in case you have not added these rich, spring colors to your closet of must-haves, we’ve got a spring color palette, especially for YOU. Whether it’s everyday work wear, wedding décor or wedding-time attire, follow yours truly as we explore the official spring color palette for this year—compliments of the experts who push out the bi-annual Pantone fashion color report:
SPRING COLOR PALETTE STYLE:
1. Dusk Blue: David Yurman Color Classics Ring, Blue Topaz
2. Monaco Blue: J Crew Sparkle Dot Dress
3. Grayed Jade: Zoya Nail Polish, in Bevin
4. Tender Shoots: Modern Green Wedding Bouquet, via Martha Stewart Weddings
5. Linen: Metallic Slingbacks, via Forever 21
6. Nectarine: New Koto Skirt, via DVF
7. Lemon Zest: Gap Pique Academy Blazer, via Gap
8. African Violet: Bobbi Brown “Lilac Rose Collection” Lip Gloss, via Nordstrom
9. Poppy Red: Calvin Klein “Ellie”, via PiperLime
10. Emerald: “Lindsey” Pleated Dress, via Nordstrom